Events & Activities
ACORE Green Bank and Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Finance Meeting. New York, NY. November 18, 2015.
ACORE National Renewable Energy Policy Forum. April 22-23, 2015
- The Honorable Chuck Grassley, United States Senator, R-Iowa
- The Honorable Byron Dorgan, Former United States Senator, North Dakota
- Rob Walther, Director of Federal Affairs, POET
- Todd Ellis, Vice President, Sales and Business Development, Imperium Renewables
- Rob Myrben, Senior Managing Director, Fuels Optimization, Airlines for America
ACORE Member Webinar on USDA’s Rural Energy for American Program (REAP). February 27, 2015.
- Sam Rikkers, Deputy Administrator of Rural Business Services, United States Department of Agriculture - Rural Development
- Kelley Oehler, Branch Chief, Energy Division, United States Department of Agriculture - Rural Development
Convening of Biofuel Trade Associations – to coordinate and align on key messaging. Quartely.
NASCAR Race: ACORE display booth on renewable energy at Kansas City Motor Speedway. October 5, 2014.
Renewable Energy Finance Forum (REFF-West) - Exploring the landscape of electric vehicle Financing. September 16-17, 2014 San Francisco, CA.
NASCAR Race: ACORE display booth on renewable energy at Chicago Motor Speedway.
September 14, 2014.
ACORE/ABA Webinar: One Step Forward, Two Steps Backwards: USEPA’s Carbon Reduction Strategy for Power Plants and Transportation Fuels. July 16, 2014.
NASCAR Race: ACORE display booth on renewable energy at Daytona Motor Speedway.
July 5, 2014.
ACORE Member Day and Policy Forum 2014. March 27-28, 2014, Washington, DC
- Paul Woods, CEO, Algenol
- Michael McAdams, President, Advanced Biofuels Association
- Tom Buis, CEO, Growth Energy
- Doug Berven, Director of Business Development, Poet
- Steve Csonka , Executive Director, Commercial Aviation Alternative Fuels Initiative (CAAFI)
- Gina McCarthy, Administrator, USEPA