|Christopher Gladbach |
Managing Associate, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Christopher Gladbach, an attorney in the Washington, D.C., office, is a member of the Energy and Infrastructure Group.
Christopher has broad experience representing and assisting clients in all kinds of transactions, including project financings, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, private placements and capital market transactions. His practice includes the structuring of complex equity and debt investments, including tax equity investments.
Christopher has recently represented:
- several sponsors in obtaining more than US$2 billion in construction and term debt financing for wind and solar projects;
- sponsors of wind and solar projects on partnership flip deals using PTCs or the Treasury cash grant;
- several generation and transmission cooperatives in obtaining more than US$10 billion in financings through syndicated credit facilities, 4(2) private placements, 144A capital markets transactions, and tax-exempt financings;
- a leading private equity fund in the development financing of a portfolio of biomass investments; and
- U.S. utilities in wind and solar power purchase transactions for long-term electric power supply.
He is a thought leader in the renewable energy space and is the author of several publications on project and capital market financings, mergers and acquisitions and tax-equity investments.