Whether you want to learn about distributed wind or are already committed to the industry, Distributed Wind 2017 is THE annual business conference for the industry. For the sixth year in a row, DWEA is focused on making this the premiere event with educational sessions that discuss new strategies and approaches for market opportunities. Plus, for those interested in making a difference on Capitol Hill there will be a full day of lobbying on behalf of distributed wind.
- DWEA members invested in growing their business and the industry
- Organizations working in renewable energy
- Organizations that support the end users of distributed wind systems
- Companies with financial interest in energy markets
- Policy makers and influencers
- Distributed generation enthusiasts