ACORE is dedicated to building a more secure and prosperous
America with clean, renewable energy
ACORE releases a new report reviewing renewable projects on military installations. Read More
Partnership looks to engage millions of NASCAR fans Read More
April 24 - 25, 2014
Fajardo, Puerto Rico Read More
ACORE | American Council On Renewable Energy
ACORE offers many opportunities to promote your organization or company in 2014 through Member Initiatives Executive Meetings, Programs, Webinars and Industry events. Our experience has gained us recognition as a pioneering and effective organization. ACORE's events have a proven track record of generating business results, achieving corporate marketing objectives, and providing a platform for key industry messaging and positioning.
Program & Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Renewable Energy Policy Forum
- Renewable Energy Latin America & Caribbean Expo (RELACCX)
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum - West (REFF-West)
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street)
- International Roundtable & Receptions
- Leadership Council Dinners & Briefings
- Regional Roundtables & Receptions
Webinars & Teleconference Series
Why Invest in ACORE?
Investing in ACORE events creates impact that far surpasses sponsorship of the events: it creates impact that continues year round in the policy, trade, finance and technology sectors.
- 70,000 : To date, over 70,000 renewable energy leaders have participated and gained maximized education, networking, and visibility at these top U.S. all-renewables events
- 6,250: Since 2001, ACORE has provided over 6,250 speaking opportunities to member organizations and key industry leaders
- 300: Through co-chair positions and sponsorship, ACORE gave over 300 organizations a platform in 2012 to provide visibility for their branding and messaging
- C-Suite: ACORE events bring together a unique assembly of high-profile "C-Suite" renewable energy industry leaders representing all facets of the industry focusing on finance, policy, markets and technology
- Program Expertise: With expert speaking panels and countless networking and marketing opportunities, these events have become the must-attend conferences for the renewable energy industry
How Can Your Company Benefit From an ACORE Sponsorship?
- Impact: Create year-round impact by investing in ACORE's education, technology, policy, trade, and finance programs and events at the national, state, and regional levels
- Customized: Tailor sponsorship packages to meet your organization's needs, goals and expectations
- Targeted: Target thousands of event and program attendees, who are the leaders and investors in the industry, enhancing your visibility
- Recognition: Position yourself as a leader in your field and reinforce your continued value proposition in the industry
- Visibility: Generate visibility equivalent to a short-term advertising campaign
- Exposure: Maximize exposure for your products in every market sector of the renewable energy industry, all through one program
- Membership: Sponsor at $75,000 or above and your ACORE membership is included for that calendar year
Interested in sponsoring?
Sponsorship & Marketing contact: Tom Weirich, Senior Vice President of Corporate Relations