Growing the Market for Renewable Fuels & Electric Vehicles
ACORE's Transportation Initiative Exists To Grow The Low Carbon Transportation Market For Renewable Fuels And Cutting Edge Electric Vehicle Technology.
2016 Initiative Goals
- Accelerate the strategic build out of EV infrastructure through a holistic approach that fosters competition, private sector investment, cost reduction, service reliability and appropriate integration into the grid
- Expand the market for renewable fuels by incorporating aviation renewable fuels into California's Low Carbon fuel Standard (LCFS)
- Increase financing & procurement of renewable fuels through innovative financing mechanisms, economically viable business models, market- based solutions and effective policy implementation
2016 Initiative Deliverables
ACORE white paper re: role public entities like Green Banks can play to catalyze private sector investment in EV infrastructure.
Formal comments and briefing material to encourage the inclusion of aviation renewable fuels into California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS), and advise the California Air Resource Board (CARB) on how best to structure this.
Letters to public officials & fact sheets re: benefits of renewable fuels, 2017 RVOs, blend wall, cellulosic waiver credits, co-location impediment, tax credits & military use of renewable fuel.
2016 Initiative Activities
- Official partnership with NY & CT Green Banks, including in person meetings, to determine the role public entities like Green Banks can play to catalyze private sector investment in EV infrastructure. November 18, 2015 – Spring 2016.
- ACORE convenings to advise East Coast States on appropriate business models and regulatory modifications for EV infrastructure build out. Fall 2016 – 2017.
- Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conferences (ABLC) – ACORE Branded Sessions. February. 16 – 19, 2016. October 2016.
- Post COP Global Renewable Energy Finance Forum. February 2016.
- Meetings with CARB officials, including participation in formal workshops re: inclusion of aviation renewable fuels in California’s LCFS. Fall 2016 – 2017.
- Interactive webinars enabling members to achieve business objectives & provide input on strategic deliverables. Monthly.
2016 ACORE Wide Activities
- ACORE/ABA/BNEF Webinars – Future of the RFS; and incorporation of biofuel into LCFS or role of EVs and biofuels in CAFÉ standards. December 16, 2015; Q2 2016.
- ACORE National Renewable Energy Policy Forum. March 2016.
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum – Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street). June 19-20, 2016.
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum – West (REFF-West). October 2016.
For more information, please contact (Ms) Jeramy Shays, Director of Transportation, at email@example.com.