ACORE's Renewable Energy in the 50 States report provides an executive summary on the status of renewable energy implementation at the state-level. The report provides a two-page, high-level overview on the key developments that have shaped the renewable energy landscape in each state, including information on installed and planned capacity, markets, economic development, resource potential and policy.
The report is a "living" document that will continue to evolve with updates and periodic revision.
- Northeast Region Report (June 25, 2014)
- West Region Report (September 16, 2013)
- Midwest Region Report (October 21, 2013)
- Southeast Region Report (January 29, 2014)
- Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) Spotlight (February 2014)
To view an individual state report, click on the desired state below:
This work cannot be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.