Financial, policy and industry leaders to explore the next phase of clean energy financing from community-scale projects to storage to new utility business models
REFF-Wall Street Media Contact:
Kevin Haley, ACORE
email@example.com; (202) 777-7584
WHAT: REFF-Wall Street, the premier renewable energy financing event in the U.S., will take place June 24th & 25th in New York, NY.
The most compelling innovations in clean energy, outside of the gigafactory, are coming out of Wall Street right now. From an explosion of green bonds and yieldcos, to unprecedented levels of interest in solar financing, the financial sector is currently serving as a crystal ball for the future of renewable energy in the U.S. today. Come to REFF-Wall Street 2015 to find out where the next multi-billion dollar business will come from, and who may be left behind.
Specific topics for discussion include:
- The State of Renewable Energy Capital Markets – Renewable energy has become a strong asset class with an expanding field of investors. As oil prices fall and new gas resources are developed, however, speakers will debate the state of the renewable energy market and where it will be in ten years’ time.
- New Utility Models and Investment Opportunities – The combination of advanced technologies with the increasingly compelling value proposition of distributed renewables and competitive utility scale solutions is challenging traditional utility models. With an increasing shift toward a decentralized, digitized and consumer-centric model, speakers will explore if this transformation is poised to unleash a new wave of private or market-based investment.
- Yieldcos and the State of Equity – The use of private and tax equity financing remains central to the growth of the U.S. renewables industry. Speakers will explore important developments in the yieldco and private and tax equity markets and what this means for financing renewable energy.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Jeffrey R. Holzschuh, Chairman, Institutional Securities, Morgan Stanley
- Thomas A. Fanning, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Southern Company
- Kyung-Ah Park, Managing Director, Head of Environmental Markets Group, Goldman Sachs
- David L. Giordano, Managing Director, BlackRock Alternative Investments
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy and Finance, Office of the Governor, State of New York
- Michael Liebreich, Founder and Chairman of the Advisory Board, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Dawn Rittenhouse, Director, Sustainability, DuPont Company
- Alfred Griffin, President, New York Green Bank
- Jigar Shah, President, Generate Capital
You can review the conference agenda on the REFF-Wall Street website
WHEN: June 24-25, 2015
WHERE: The Grand Hyatt, New York, NY
TO REGISTER: Please contact Kevin Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-777-7584
About REFF-Wall Street:
REFF-Wall Street is the premier renewable energy financing event in the U.S. The event draws an especially senior audience, comprising of over 600 senior decision makers, financiers and professionals in the renewable energy finance field, including senior company officials, lenders, investors, investment bankers, private equity investors, venture capitalists and other top transactional professionals. REFF-Wall Street is co-hosted by ACORE and Euromoney Energy Events. More at http://www.reffwallstreet.com
ACORE, a 501(c)(3) non-profit membership organization, is dedicated to building a secure and prosperous America with clean, renewable energy. ACORE seeks to advance renewable energy through finance, policy, technology, and market development and is concentrating its member focus in 2015 on National Defense & Security, Power Generation & Infrastructure, and Transportation. Additional information is available at www.acore.org
About Euromoney Energy Events:
Euromoney Energy Events produces high-profile events for clean energy professionals worldwide. Our diverse range of conferences address topical issues in the cleantech sector, with a focus on financial and commercial aspects, in a portfolio that ranges across Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Energy Efficiency and Carbon Finance